Since 1967, Asparq (pronounced “a spark”) has delivered ongoing financial security built on a proud reputation for our trusted relationships, comprehensive services and expert advice.
Over the past 50 years Asparq has developed as a premier financial services firm with offices in Melbourne, Albury and Sydney.
By offering accounting and advisory, audit and assurance, financial planning, insurance broking and legal services all under one roof, we provide the benefits of a 360-degree methodology balanced with a highly personalised approach.
Our team are known not only for their expertise but for their integrity, honesty, and transparency. To us, true success is about more than securing our clients’ financial future – it’s about them knowing they have a trusted partner they can depend upon for life.
- A People First Approach – We are about people. People are at the heart of what we do, therefore we think, operate and service with a people first approach
- Transparency – We honour transparency and honesty. Acting with integrity and being principled in everything we do
- Passion – We are enthusiastic, forever curious and committed to changing people’s lives for the better
- Accomplishment – We apply ourselves to deliver great work, that in turn delivers great results
- Professionalism – We are diligent and dignified in delivering the competence, reliability and skill expected of us as experts in our field
Asparq is part of Australasia’s largest general insurance broker network. Steadfast’s scale and market leading innovation mean we are in a stronger position to secure the best insurance solutions for you, at a competitive price.
Asparq is also a member of National Insurance Brokers Association of Australia (NIBA) and subscribes to their Insurance Brokers Code of Practice. The code is administered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
In addition, we are associated with the Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Financial Planning Association of Australia and the Law Institute of Victoria, and we adhere to all of these organisations’ strict codes of conduct.