Home and Contents Insurance

home and contents insurance
Could you afford to replace your home and contents if they were damaged or destroyed? You should consider some form of Home and contents Insurance if you are a homeowner, landlord or even a renter.

Home insurance is cover for your building for things such as fire, flood, explosion, liability to third parties, natural disasters and vandalism or break-in. Contents Insurance protects your possessions so you can repair or replace them if they are stolen or damaged.

Items that you may wish to consider cover for include:
  • Furniture
  • Whitegoods
  • Sporting equipment
  • Electronic items
Handy calculators:

Need Assistance?

Contact Asparq Today