Asparq Office Closure from Thursday 26 March Until Further Notice – All Staff Will Be Working Remotely
- Published: March 24, 2020
- Author: Asparq
We wish to advise that as of Thursday 26 March our Melbourne and Albury offices will be closed until further notice. All of our staff will be working remotely and will be available via email, phone and video conference.
We don’t take this decision lightly, however due to the current environment we feel this is a necessary step to protect our staff, clients and the wider community. Currently there are no confirmed cases of COVID-19 within the Asparq team.
Following our successful trial “working from home day” on Friday 20 March, we are confident in our ability to deliver the same level of service to our clients.
Please note that:
- All client events are cancelled until further notice.
- Our office is closed to the public from Thursday 26 March until further notice.
- Our switchboard will not be in operation, so we ask that you contact your Relationship Manager directly. All staff contact details will be listed on staff profiles here. If you have any issues with this please contact email@example.com or fill in the enquiry form on our website.
- If you have a meeting already scheduled with us, we will arrange for the meeting to be over the phone or via Zoom video conference.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience during this uncertain time.
As a firm we will keep you regularly updated with the latest developments. If you have any questions or concerns, we are here to support you.