Would you like free mentoring for your small businesses?
- Published: February 8, 2022
- Author: Asparq
To help small businesses thrive after what has been a challenge couple of years, the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry in partnership with the Victorian Government is offering free mentoring sessions with industry leaders.
The program will offer guidance on business recovery, market transformation, digital literacy and engagement, market and supply chain diversification, and reskilling and upskilling.
Aimed at small businesses with less than 20 FTE’s, the program is open to sole traders, private companies, partnerships, and trusts based in Victoria.
- Open to small businesses with less than 20 full-time employees.
- Open to sole traders, partnerships, private companies, or trusts.
- Must hold an active Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Not open to not-for-profit or body corporate.
If successful, you will receive:
- 8 hours of free mentoring (four, 2-hour sessions).
- Guidance to help you make the best decisions for the future of your business.
- Access to an industry leader who suits your business needs.
Applicants will have a choice of mentoring organisations to nominate from, including nem Australasia Pty Ltd, who Asparq continues to work with. A national firm, nem specialises in providing business advice and assistance to a variety of enterprises across a range of industries. There is no obligation to choose nem, however should you do so, please let them know you are a client of Asparq.
- Applicants must complete a 7-minute online application. Link to apply.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a request to complete a questionnaire.
- Following completion of the questionnaire you will receive a list of mentors to select from.
- If you need help to complete your application nem is happy to provide guidance via a free MS Teams / Zoom call – contact us today to arrange this.
With limited places remaining, secure your spot now. Applications close on 25 February 2022. Apply here.
Should you be successful and receive mentoring through this program please let us know – we would love to hear about your experience.
The information contained herein is of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon nor is it a substitute for appropriate professional advice. Whilst all care has been taken in the preparation of the material, it is not guaranteed to be accurate. Individual circumstances are different and as such require specific examination. Asparq cannot accept liability for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of the use of or reliance upon all or any part of this material. Additional information may be made available upon request.